I've been thinking about this one. Many times and I always repeat to think about this. No matter what, this subject has been always burning in my head. It's not about how I can find the riddle and the pieces about it, it's about how far I understand about this. How far I can know and see the different side also the best side about this. Many things like uhm, it's still new year I guess, but I have some random thoughts like I want to write what I've done last year, and if you know about the whole experience or a little pieces about it, so let's celebrate it because you are the part of me //YHA//
Yesterday, I read a new post from izzati's tumblr and I got something like wow did she feel the same thing and the same way as me? Did she know how it feels when you feel like you want to break all the things to fix every problem of yours? I mean for a teenager like me, it's something that's complicated and hard to solve.
For me, love is just wasting time.
And it's not a love life in the friendship and family, so if you get what I mean, you must think that it must be other way to feel it. But if you feel like, "ooh this kind of writing again? Don't you get bored with this story?" But for me, I guess, a writing like this is never finished to write and never end to feel. So let me write again about this one because for me it is a harsh thought and it was the first time in my age to know and get every little mistake.
Yeah, so as I get older and as the time goes by, I slowly start to understand and know that especially for me, love is just a simple think, I guess. When we knew about each other and we got closer and closer, we knew (or especially me) we are not as the same person, again. When we get in, we tried our best to appreciate each other from everything that we've done, we put time and everything we had to love, we wasted (really, it's harsh to tell, but it's the real) our energy to trust and watch each other feelings. There were many same things like what we watched when it's rainy day, what we listened when we were getting bored, what we ate when there was almost no food in our hand and there was a good deal when we knew like, "ooh do we love the same kind of drink and wear the same kind of shirt?" at the time when we (must) know that we have our own life to chase. When we look up to realize there are many things for us to pursue. We have our own dream and what we want to achieve so we think to pick them first instead of just tell our condition that we feel okay here.
And as the time goes by, our personality are not the same as the first time we talked. As we are getting older and more mature, we slowly change our mind and our own ideals also our wills. There was a time when we wanted to fix and heal ourselves, looking inside our heart and asked them what we really want to do. So, really, as the time goes by, when there was nothing (again) to answer (because deep inside we've already known the answer I guess), we give up for this. There's no question to answer, no feeling to know, no conversation to talk about, and no same things again to deal. We just get tired of all the consequences that we tried to hide behind our back door.
So, perhaps we just need our time to understand our own selves and if you don't mind to break this, just keep my piece to know and remember that we had a good time (or I guess there were many), and we had a worst time to hold and be stronger.
May all of you be happy with a good (new) beginning,
Zita

Comments
Post a Comment